Making Article Writing Easy for Yourself
You do not need to be a genius to write an article, anybody can get a loyal following from writing articles all it takes is personality which thankfully they is no monopoly on that.
If you use the Internet frequently find that you like to revisit certain sites because you find the content appealing. Content is what satisfies your hunger for information and knowledge. So it goes without saying a small targeted audience that follows your articles good enough to move your business along.
On the benefits of article writing it is important to not the following.
- Getting your website or blog high in the ranking in search results for keywords and keyword phrases. These keywords and phrases should target or specifically relate to what is typed into the search box by the user. They will provide traffic to your site when they are recognized as having value and are linked to your site from another site or newsletter. These create back-links and back-links tell search engines that your site provides quality content that has the confidence and trust of other quality sites. This pushes you up the ladder of placement in search results.
- Articles are beneficial to the website owner because they attract direct traffic. When readers like the content, they tell their friends, family and peers and recommend your site to them, providing a larger volume of targeted traffic. This is where you make money. You get more sales volume if your traffic has trust and believes in your content. Your product or services are much easier to sell when visitors feel they know that you know what you are doing and talking about.
In the majority of cases small business cannot afford to hire people to write their articles for them therefore the honors is on you to do this. This brings me to an important point of plagiarism it is a crime DO NOT DO IT they are ways in which you can be found out and get into all sorts of trouble.
- The simplest way to avoid trouble if you cannot afford to hire somebody else to write articles for you and composing an article from off the top of your head is not one of your talents, is to draw inspiration from free public domain articles and add your own personality and style to them. In such instances the internet is a god sent this is the most obvious place to find public domain articles. Please insure that the articles you draw inspiration from are relevant to your target market.
- It is unfortunate public domain articles are viewed by everyone and you can never be in a unique position to be the only person to draw inspiration from them. This then does not give you a competitive advantage over your competitors as they have access to the same resources. Bearing in mind it pays to have a unique website this is can be a huge draw back. A potential client will not pay much attention to your website if he or she is getting the same article from all over the internet. It is imperative to be different from your competitor, have a unique selling point.
- There are many freelancers who do part time and freelance article writing jobs that charge minimal fees. You can get good articles that have all the keywords and keyword phrases that will provide what people are searching for through the search engines drawing them to your site. You can get a quality article written exclusively for you for as little as $5. You provide the subject of your website or product offer and the writer does the rest. You hold copyrights to the articles and you will be able to use them any way you choose. You can even rewrite them a bit to add your personality.
- Getting other writers to post articles to your website is a way of getting material to your website. You should insist that the articles be exclusive to your website by that I mean not published on any other site. But the catch is you would need to allow them to post back-links to their own websites. Obviously this defeats the purpose for article writing in the first place so if you are to include articles from other sources they must be to a minimum.
Adding a few lines at the beginning of a public domain or submitted article, giving your opinion of its content, and again at the end, summarizing your opinion. This will change how search engines index the article and may make your version stand out. Make sure you use proper keywords and keyword phrases in the paragraphs you add that relate to the content of the article.